Foods to go with Miracle Berries
- Lemon – taste very sweet almost like lemonade.
- Tomato – tastes very sweet like a sharon fruit – answers the question "Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable ?" Now we can taste it is a fruit!
- Lime – really really sweet – like drinking lime cordial.
- Orange – too sweet – also depends on the variety of orange, clementines are much sweeter but tangerines taste just a little sweeter, ruby red oranges are delicious.
- Tabasco Sauce – delicious, but don’t eat too much!
- Goats Cheese – tastes like icing sugar or as Americans call it "frosting".
- Vinegar – tastes Like treacle.
- Anything Pickled like gherkins, pickled onions taste like candy.
- Salt and Vinegar Crisps – tastes like chinese sweet and sour.
- Guinness – tastes like chocolate milk shake, other bitters taste chocolately.
- Blue Cheese – tastes very creamy.
- Grapefruit – very sweet you can’t stop eating them!
- Granny Smiths Apple or cooking apple – tastes much sweeter.
- Strawberry – the hint of bitterness they usually have is gone and they taste like sugar coated strawberry.
- Broccoli – much more bearable – George Bush should try it after eating the miracle berry, then he’ll soon change his mind!
- Pizza with tomato topping – depends on the other toppings but the tomato makes the whole pizza sweet.
- Cottage cheese taste like a creamy cake filling.
- Cherries – taste like glace cherries / glazed cherries.
- Cream Cheese – tastes like cheesecake.
- Kiwi Fruit – the tang has gone and it tastes sweeter and more delicious.